A Moment in Time
Thank you for visiting our site as to learn a little about Rapid Power Management. To understand our culture and our values, is to understand the moment in time the picture represents.
That was me, JD Dodson, founder and President, at 18 years old in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico on an oil and gas production platform in 90 degree heat. Having to pay 100% of my college, this job enabled me to afford an education and propelled me forward in the world. The job itself pushed me to work hard, complain little and appreciate an education. I am proud to say that these values permeate our culture and have led to our focus of bringing value to our client base every day!
2002 Until Now
Texas Deregulation started in 2002 and spurred a need for a trusted energy advisor. Thus, the founding of Rapid Power Management. Our focus is to lower businesses energy spend by implementing the following services: energy procurement, power factor correction, power factor maintenance, lighting upgrades and engineering services.
We started in Texas, but today we represent many fortune 500 companies in almost every market in the United States.
“Educating Our Clients to Make Smarter Energy Decisions”
This mission is at the heart of our purpose of making corporations more energy efficient, thus creating better corporate citizens to the world we share.
Below you will find a list of our experiences, services, and some of our clients who have utilized our products to attain their cost reduction goals:
We act as your energy manager on staff by educating you and employing smart energy strategies for managing energy procurement.
- A broad range of commercial, industrial, and institutional clients
- Siemens Energy and Automation
- Texas School Districts
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Complete Lighting Audits, Designs, and Retrofits (Manufacturing, Commercial, Schools, Parking Garages)
- Energy Audits (Level 1 and Level 2)
- Utility Rebate Programs
- High Efficiency Motors, VFD’s, etc.
We eliminate hidden utility charges by implementing turn-key installations of capacitors.
- Texas Christian University
- General Services Administration
- Chesapeake Energy
- CB Richard Ellis
- J.C. Penny Headquarters
- Crescent Real Estate
- Predominant Use Studies (Sales Tax Exemption and Refunds for Manufacturers)
- Infrared Inspections & Reporting of Electrical Systems
- Power Factor Correction, Power Quality, Harmonics, and Surge Suppression (SPDs)